We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
- The pair of small vases: both in excellent condition.
- The bowl with birds and flowers in good condition, with wear to the turquoise enamel.
- The bowl with medallions with a small chip on the rim.
- Pair of blue ground famille rose saucers: in excellent condition.
- Pair of 'Mandarin' saucers: in excellent condition.
- Pair of small famille rose saucers: superficial wear to the enamels, otherwise good.
- 4 Kangxi blue and white 'crab and fish' saucers: 3 in very good too excellent condition, one reglued.
- 9 blue and white 'crab and fish' saucer, Kangxi mark: 1 in excellent condition, 5 with one or a few small rim chips, 3 with one or two short hairlines.
- The cups and saucers: three cups in good condition with small 1-2 mm chips on the rim, one cup with a 3 cm hairline, one cup with a 6 cm hairline. The saucers: one in excellent condition, one with a few small 1-2 mm chips on the rim, one with two hairlines and one broken and reglued.
- Other saucers mostly in reasonable to very good condition, except one with a large rim chip. The red ground saucer with a hairline.