We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H 46,5 cm
L ca. 45 cm
Dia.: 27,5 cm (top)
Weight: 56,8 kg
- Generally in good condition.
- The handles likely disconnected at some point and re-attached using later nails, visible on the inside.
- Numerous scuff marks, dings and small dents throughout.
- A few very small repaired sections along the rim.
- Some rust on the inside and superficial corrosion on the outside.
- Private collection, Belgium, Antwerp.
- Acquirred in the London art market in the third quarter of the 20th C.